Divorce is a complex matter which needs to be handled carefully and seriously. Your friends and family members will recommend you a number of divorce attorneys in Baltimore. Not only this, you will also see good client ratings given to different divorce attorneys in Baltimore on internet. But, don’t hire a lawyer instantly because he/she has good client rating or because he/she has been recommended by your friend or family member. Instead, you should rely more on yourself and make the final decision of hiring a particular divorce attorney in Baltimore after asking the following important questions from him/her. The questions given below will help you decide whether a divorce lawyer is right for your case and budget or not.
1. Do you specialize in divorce cases?
2. Will you also be able to handle custody of my child?
3. How many divorce cases have you handled?
4. How many years of experience do you have as divorce attorney?
5. Have you handled a case similar to mine before?
6. Will you brief me about different steps of divorce process?
7. Will you be the only one handling my divorce case or you will take help from others as well?
8. Do you charge hourly fee?
9. How much will you charge me for your services?
10. What will be your strategy for my divorce case?
11. How often will you update me about my case?
12. Roughly, how much time will be needed to come to an agreement?
13. How I will be able to contact you?
14. Will you provide me copies of documents related to my divorce case?
If you need an experienced, reliable and trustworthy divorce attorney in the Baltimore area, then contact us at (410) 657-2515.